Thursday, June 28, 2018

Free Audio-Book Download Codes! :-)


Good news for audio-book lovers, Audiofile Magazine has all the reviews and recommendations you need to find your next great audio-book. They also feature interviews with authors and narrators--it's a treasure trove of audio-book information!

Check out their wonderful review of my 4th Jamie Quinn Mystery, Engaged in Danger, narrated by the talented Fay Annette:
https://www.audiofilemagazine.com/reviews/read/138287/engaged-in-danger-by-barbara-venkataraman/

Finally, I'm thrilled to announce that my new audio-book, Jeopardy in July (Jamie Quinn Mystery #5) has just been released and is available on Amazon, Audible, and iTunes. 
I have 24 audiobook download codes for Jeopardy in July to give away to reviewers, so comment on this post if you would like a download code. :-D


4 comments:

  1. I would be very interested in reading, oops listening, and reviewing Jeopardy in July. What a great opportunity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathleen! Shall I send the code to your aol account? Do you also want a code for Book #4, Engaged in Danger? :-D

      Delete
  2. Hi Barbara, I haven't tried audio books yet so I would love to try it out with Jeopardy in July. I have read two of your books and loved them. I am curious to see if I can "read" more with audio books. lol (shhhhh such as when I am working I could listen) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gayle,
      Sounds like a plan! Would you like Book #4 first? That's Engaged in Danger, I'm not sure if you read that one yet and they're more fun in order. Also, should I send it to the gmail acct from before? :-D Thanks!

      Delete