Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Virtual book tour coming soon! :-)

I'm very excited about my virtual book tour that runs July 13-26 through Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours! The tour features five interviews with yours truly, four guest posts (I'm still busy writing them!), four book reviews and two spotlights! Whew! The book on tour is "The Jamie Quinn Mystery Collection: Box Set Books 1-3".

The tour has introduced me to new blogs and bloggers, as well as introduced Jamie Quinn to them. It's going to be fun! Check it out at the link below and I will keep you posted. :-)

Special thanks to Lori, my kind hostess at the wonderful blog: "Escape with Dollycas Into a Good Book".

http://www.escapewithdollycas.com/great-escapes-virtual-book-tours/upcoming-tours/the-jaime-quinn-mysteries-by-barbara-venkataraman/

No comments:

Post a Comment