Monday, December 18, 2017

New Jamie Quinn audio-book and a fun cat blog! :-)

The holidays are upon us and my to-do list keeps growing--just like my waistline! Gulp! Is it a coincidence that holiday and hectic both start with "H"? Just like harried and hey, what's the deal with all this traffic? But happy also starts with H and I'm happy to spend time with family and friends, and happy to have all of you. 
I'm also happy to tell you that my 4th Jamie Quinn Cozy Mystery, "Engaged in Danger" is finally available as an audio-book, hooray! The wonderful voice of talented Fay Annette gives life to each and every character. If anyone would like a download code, I have some to give away. Just message me. J

Finally, I'm happy to share with you a fun blog called "Cuddlywumps Cat Chronicles--Cats in History, Mystery & Culture".  Our own Mr. Paws, a/k/a Mr. Pain in the Ass earned us a review of the Jamie Quinn box set in this fun blog. A must-read for cat lovers!  Check it out here: https://cuddlywumps.blogspot.com/2017/12/book-review-jamie-quinn-mystery.html.  

And next year will see the release of Jamie Quinn Cozy Mystery #6, "Villainy at Vizcaya". I'll be sure to keep you posted on that. Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment