Thursday, February 2, 2023

New Book is out! :-D Free review copies

I'm excited that my new book, Five Fortunes, is out on Amazon today! Message me if you'd like a free ebook. 😃 I'd love to collect some reviews.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BTP3BY4P/ref=sr_1_24?crid=5IY822FE357Y&keywords=barbara+venkataraman&qid=1675346795&sprefix=%2Caps%2C91&sr=8-24

Blurb:
When five fourteen-year-old girls get their fortunes from an arcade machine just for kicks, it turns their world upside-down and their close-knit group of friends starts to fall apart.
Misunderstandings abound as allegiances shift and outsiders start to come between them. The fortunes seem to be self-fulfilling prophecies - whether the girls believe in them or not.
Do our beliefs color our perception of the world? Do we ever see ourselves the way others see us, and why is change so hard?
Budding romance, angry bees, teenage fashion influencers, and parents who just don't get it make Barbara Venkataraman's 'Five Fortunes' a fun story you won't soon forget.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read this for a review. I have always enjoyed your books and stories. I can email you.

    ReplyDelete